CareerSource Pinellas offers a full range of career planning services for professional and entry level candidates, including career orientation; resource centers that assist in the candidate’s job search; career fairs; interviewing techniques; labor market information specific to occupations and industries in demand as well as resume building tips, salary and wage information and more; and professional networking.
CareerSource Pinellas’ On-the-Job Training program helps businesses save money while training promising new hires!
Training program benefits include:
- 50% of wages paid over a training period
- Employer makes all the hiring decisions
- Recruitment & job posting services
- Assistance with candidate pre-screening
- CareerSource Pinellas staff completes all the paperwork
- All resources and services are NO COST!