The Pinellas County Urban League is the “Community Empowerment Center” with a specific focus on workforce development. We work with individual job seekers and local employers to increase job placement strengthen the workforce. We provide services throughout Pinellas County, which include the following specifiied communities: Jordan Park/ Wildwood, Campbell Park and Child’s Park.
The goals of Career Connection are to:
- Build strong partnerships with employer agencies
- Build strong collaborations with partner agencies for education and vocational training and other services
- Prepare individuals for sustainable careers
- Place individuals in sustainable employment
- Collect and maintain accurate data to gage service impact